Internships / Fellowships / Seasonal / Academic Positions
Open Palace Programme
London, United Kingdom
An Outstanding ‘once in a lifetime’ Career Opportunity for Summer 2017
The Open Palace Programme offers you the chance to:
- Step behind the scenes at some of the most significant palaces and mansions in the UK including Hampton Court, Kensington Palace and the Tower of London
- Learn from the palace professionals how to conserve, present and interpret sites and collections
- Take part in hands on activities tackling real challenges alongside the experts
- Immerse yourself in history where it happened
- Handle fascinating historical artefacts and records
- Gain invaluable experience and contacts for your resume
- Benefit from bespoke careers advice
- Visit and stay in some of the most delightful historic parts of England including Bath,Brighton,London, Stowe, Windsor and Buckingham
For further information please visit:
Places are offered to candidates who send appropriate applications on a ‘first come,first served’ basis.
This year we are delighted to have achieved up to 4 OPP Bursaries of £500 each. Details of these bursaries are now available on our website.
Please reference museum-employment.com when applying for this job.
This job posted by MERC from September 1 through December 1.
The last update to this page was 11-22-16.